Monday January 8th, 2007

Today is a perfect day for turkey soup ... luckily I made some over the weekend! The day is cold as is the house. My small heater has hardly been cutting it the past few days. The weather reads 12 but it feels much colder.

Yesterday, the afternoon was spent shopping around for a new camera. I think I found the one I'm going to purchase ... it's a Panasonic LX2. I'm going to do a bit more research on the net tonight, but I may, perhaps, settle on this one. Chinese New Year is coming up fast and I'll need to learn how to use it before that time.

I also managed to find a new phone yesterday ... a Nokia 5200. It's cute and the price is right.

I saw The Illusionist on Friday night. The movie was alright. The best part was the bottle of red and the two wine glasses we took into the theater. I bet you wouldn't know that a wine glass fits perfectly into the seat cup holder.

It's back to work for me today ... I have class in about two hours. Three more weeks until winter camp starts. After that, it's going to be three weeks of being at the school for about ten hours a day. In saying that, most of the activities for winter camp will involve being out of the school.

The kids will be learning basketball and soccer and one day will consist of going to a snow park and on another, ice skating. I can't remember the last time I've been on ice skates ... should make out to be interesting ... especially since I've only ever worn boy's skates ... renting should be fun!

My friend will be here shortly to enjoy some turkey soup ... I can't wait to warm up. Another sweater it is, for the moment.

No comments :