澎湖 Penghu Photos


Monday means it's back to work this afternoon. Today should be somewhat of an easy day as my students will probably talk my ear off with exciting stories of their celebrations. Tomorrow will be a two hour day and Wednesday brings another holiday ... love them!

The sun has decided to join us today ... I hope it remains over the next few days as I'd like to get out for some more sightseeing.

Penghu was a great place with lots of character. The buildings were old, the beaches bright and the air fresh and clean ... a nice change from Taipei. I have posted a new album on the right. It's about time to hit the gym ... some stories of the island to follow soon. Enjoy!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You have some amazing photos here. I like checking back to see what you're going to post next. I really enjoy reading about your adventures in Taiwan.

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you for the comment! I'm just on my way over to check out your site.