And the winner is ...

... the cat. The litter box nonsense continued throughout the week. After being locked in his room for days on end, Datsun still refused to use the new box. I shouldn't have thrown the old one in the garbage so fast as I found myself out yesterday purchasing another box, one much like their old one.

I suppose when one is used to doing something, someone else forcing you to make a change isn't always going to work out. I bought the litter in hopes of a cleaner room when in actuality all it did was make more of a mess.

With a new box in place, things seem to be back to normal ... the cat isn't stressed about being locked up and I'm sure he's relieved himself more than usual. It confirms that he really has been holding it in for the past week ... and I thought I was stubborn ... gosh.

No comments :