Rainy Friday ...

It's been raining all week and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. I purchased new rain gear last week ... apparently a good time to do so.

I'm glad the weekend is upon us. The week has been busy prepping the place for my new roommate. He will be moving in tomorrow morning. That means I'm going to have to watch what I do around here. After living alone for as long as I have, one just gets used to running around with next to nothing on. That's not going to work out so well over the next few months ... mental note.

I've rearranged the apartment as I'll be buying Kerry's red leather couch. I've had a painter stop by in hopes of getting some of the walls painted. Pictures will follow as it progresses.

I am still in the works of planning a vacation for the first week of April. I've been quoted prices for Singapore, Malaysia, Bali Island and am currently waiting on a price to the Philippines. Decisions, decisions ...

I best get geared up and on my way to class ... tgif ...

No comments :