Friday March 16th, 2007

It's been one week since I've sat down with some words. Things have been very busy ... school has been hectic as has life around the house. My new roommate has moved in and things are slowly settling. There is still plenty to be done, I hope to get a good chunk of it out of the way this weekend.

I had high hopes of going to the Philippines but I guess I waited too long in making a decision as there aren't any flights available. Perhaps a sign, as I took vacation time to head to Singapore and now, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I plan to spend two nights in Singapore and then head into Malaysia. It's only a couple of weeks before I'll be hopping that plane.

The painter didn't work out, he wants way too much money. After my holidays, I will consider buying paint and recruiting some friends to help. I'm not looking to paint all the walls, so it shouldn't be too big a job ... hope, hope!

My Chinese teacher will be here shortly ... it's the last thing I feel like doing right now. My LE went so well last night that I'm afraid tonight's going to go terrible. I'm tired and I'd prefer rest.

Levi is squished awkwardly in my lap ... she can't possibly be comfortable ... what could all the purring possibly be about?!

No comments :