Cats and Collars


Two days ago, as I was sitting nose to nose with Datsun like we so often do, I was admiring his beautiful eyes when what should appear? A flea. A flea?! I flipped him over to see if I was able to find more. No luck. I checked out Levi and couldn't find any on her either.

The next day, I found one on Levi and none on Datsun. Needless to say, I went out and got some flea collars. Datsun is taking to his fairly well. Levi, on the other hand, is not.

As soon as I put the collar on her, she tried biting it off. In the process of doing that, she got her mouth caught and starting gagging. I'm sure the taste was awful. She ran away making this terrible noise and I had to chase after her to set her free. After a bit of a struggle, she sat in the back bathroom corner sulking.

Too funny. She's still acting a bit funny today ... it's as if the collar is throwing her whole balance off. It's going to be a big day in the life of little Levi.

3 comments :

Emma's Kat said...

Poor Levi. Emma did that same thing when I put her collar on for the first time. But she flipped out. It was all I could do to get hold of her w/out her scratching me. Poor girl. I just made sure I put it on tight enough w/out being too tight. Levi and Datsun look so cute snoozing together.

Adamcbradway said...

HA! I can see it.

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see that Adam is still checking to make sure his friend is doing well. Great picture of your cuddly ones. The picture sure does not show collar-bugged cats, thank goodness. The soccer looks good Jenn, you will be skinny with all the working out...