Saturday May 5th, 2007

The outdoor pool opened two days ago ... Friday was great but I was too busy to get to the gym. Today, it's been pouring for most of the day. The weather calls for rain tomorrow but sun for the rest of the week. It looks as though most of my mornings will be free, so I should be able to spend a bit of time there ... can't wait, can't wait!


It's not looking overly promising for our rugby game tomorrow. My cleats are still muddy from our last game. Not much has been happening over this way so I've not been writing much. Last Tuesday I went to the IMAX at Miramar mall. A few of us went to see Spiderman 3. It was alright, although the week before I was at the same place watching 300 and I think I enjoyed it a bit more.

So ... Facebook. I joined this two days ago and I'm completely shocked at what's been going on since then. Facebook allows one to get in touch with old classmates. People that I've not seen since grade school or high school have been in touch and visa versa. Unbelievable. It's been great to catch up. I am pretty excited to learn the whereabouts of others over the next while.

As the day is so rainy, I decided to take some time out this afternoon to watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It certainly doesn't make me miss high school any, but it did bring a few giggles as to what used to go on back in those days.

There's really bad karaoke going on upstairs ... it must be the weekend in Taiwan. I suppose it's time to drown it out ... finish the rest of my movie. Fingers are crossed for some sunshine tomorrow.

No comments :