Tuesday May 15th, 2007


This past weekend, a few of us hopped on our scooters and headed to Pinglin for the night. Pinglin has been a favourite camp spot for the past three or four years. Over the winter season, it has changed so much. They are now growing tea in the area and the path down to the river has completely grown over. There is a way to walk around, but the nice open spot we had for camping is no longer. It wasn't that easy to situate two tents. We decided it best to look for a new camping spot this summer. Here are a few photos of the trip ... and when I say a few, I mean a few.

Pinglin May 2007 Photos

Unfortunately the rain started in the early morning. It didn't let up until 9am. We got up, had a quick breakfast and made our way back into the city. It was short and sweet. On the way back we found a shortcut ... it's unfortunate I wasn't able to find it last year.

It's about time I get ready for school. It's been a lazy day and I'm wishing I had the whole day off. I guess one shouldn't complain at a two-hour work day. Shower time!

No comments :