Tuesday May 22nd, 2007


The sun finally decided to join us today. I was so excited, I stayed out in it for most of the day and now I'm sunburnt.

I had to go to the Canadian Trade Office this morning as my passport expires soon. I had everything prepared but they made me get new photos. I was told you aren't able to smile anymore, but no one said anything about your mouth having to be completely closed. In a few weeks, my new five year passport will show me as a blonde ... hhhmmmm.

I got back into the gym today after taking four days off. It was nice to lie poolside after my workout. Weather was saying 31 ... and to think, it's only the start of the heat.

I have a meeting at school tomorrow in regards to our summer camp program. I am looking forward to finding out what the summer will hold.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Let us see you as a blond!!

Jennifer Turek said...

I'll work on getting a photo over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! Can't wait!