Sunday August 17th, 2008

It's 8am and already 30°. It's going to be another hot one which means a great day to veg out at the pool. The weekend has been going by quickly and I'm sad to say that I've been exhausted for most of it. These thirteen hour work days are killing me.

Thankfully, there's only one more week of summer camp. After that, it's all about holidays! It's the first holiday in sometime where I haven't hopped a plane out of Taiwan. It'll be nice to relax and tour the island ... remind myself of why it is that I'm here.

I met with a new Chinese teacher yesterday. The class was fully taught in Chinese which felt good but it was a little bit boring. She's charging more than I want to pay and her only available time during the weekdays is 8:30am. That sounds a bit too early to be motivated. And so, the hunt continues for something that suits my desired schedule.

Looking around my apartment, I best get some things cleaned up before making my way over to the pool. If I get there early enough I can have a recliner chair for the day in which to sleep ...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Jenn
enjoy your time off.