What great little invention do we have here?

The music playing at the pool this afternoon was of a young girl singing 'Silent Night'. Please note that it's August and be reminded that it was 35° outside.

Ah ... life in Taiwan.

The next time I popped my head up for a breather, the same whiney voice was singing out 'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens ...'

It motivated me to swim continuous laps for the remainder of my workout.

My friend let me try his SwiMP3 player over the weekend. It was pretty fantastic and it would have been greatly appreciated earlier today.

I'm currently searching the best and cheapest way to get me a pair. It's high on my list of things to buy!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oooh Jenn sounds awesome. I could use a pair of those. How was your holiday? How many laps did you do back at your pool? I did several today in the Fairmont Vancouver Hotel, but it is so short (16M) it took me forever. However, at least I did it. Trying to improve my freestyle and learn that darn breast stroke frog kick...yikes! I wish you were here to teach me that and the turn around somersault...
love mom

Jennifer Turek said...

It was awesome! Will post some pics soon.

I'm swimming about 2000m per workout. Next time I'm home, we'll go to the pool together and I'll try and help. You may have learned by then, however ... don't plan to be home until next summer!