Test of Proficiency - Huayu


I did it! This test consisted of two parts, listening and reading. I managed an overall score of 90%. I have many hours ahead of me before I can consider testing for the basic level. The only way I'll be able to test next November would be to enroll in a University for ten hours of class each week for at least five months. My focus remains on my travels at the moment but University is certainly something I am considering upon my return.

Not much is new in my planning of the trip. I did reserve a spot on a dive boat in the Maldives for seven nights. It's going to knock Nepal off the list for now. In doing a bit more reading on Nepal, March/April isn't the best time for trekking anyway.

I'm glad the weekend has arrived. I've been fighting a cold this past week. I'm ready for a little R & R.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jennie
WOW! Congratulations! YOU DID IT!!! I am so proud of you. Are you going to frame it, teehee??? You should!
Pretty official looking, I might add.
love

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I'm too scared to go to the post office to pick mine up in case I failed!

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks! And great blog!