Sunday November 16th, 2008

The weekend has been very eventful ... my camera didn't partake in any of it though! I'm left with no new photos and not a heck of a lot to say ...

I teach a private lesson at Starbucks every Saturday morning. The shop has been decorated for Christmas. Christmas cups, Christmas bows, Christmas drinks and Christmas music. The weather yesterday was blue skies, sunny and about 27°... it was really hard to get into the spirit.

Christmas falls on a Thursday which means I'll be working most of the day. I had a bunch of Christmas cartoons on my PC but they are no longer with. My PC died again. It is the final time, however. After being in the shop for two weeks, it was returned ... it's not able to be fixed. In the meantime, it's forced me to use my Mac on a full time basis and it's been good.

I had a late night and an early rise. It's going to be bedtime very shortly for this girl ...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

well jenn in spite of everythng...warm weather, no PC, no snow and no photos....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!