Tuesday November 11th, 2008

Rain has been coming down most of the morning ... I'm not overly encouraged to leave the house. I should be at the gym right now ... but I'm not. Instead, I'm in front of my Mac doing some research on my trip. Things are falling into place. A friend of mine from Vancouver will move in at the end of December. He's going to watch over the cats while I'm away. I'm very thankful as it will save me a lot of worry while I'm on the road.

In doing more searching around on the net ... the Maldives has made its way on to my list of things to do while in India. One week in the Maldives will cost more than a one month stay in India but something tells me it will be worth every penny.

I'm considering a liveaboard for seven nights. Rooms include a/c and hot showers. It seems a bit unnecessary, but that's all that's available. Food is all inclusive as are three dives per day, including one night dive. Outside of diving, there will be plenty of snorkeling, island hopping and even a beach BBQ.

I have less than three months until I plan to depart. The countdown begins ...

No comments :