Safe and Sound ...


Sometimes the power of mother nature blows my mind. Each day presents existence along with small displays of how easily it can be taken.

It reminds one to live in the now. To enjoy what is in plain view. To appreciate things exactly for what they are at that given time.

Typhoon Morakot did bring a two day holiday. Calling it a holiday hardly seems appropriate as it wasn't for many in southern Taiwan. I am saddened by the destruction it has caused.

It continues on in China which is why I have time to post this blog. My two students are there now and are unable to get a flight back.

All I can do is be thankful for the night. It's been a crazy busy summer and I find it hard to believe that August is coming on the halfway point.

September will bring change. The rest of 2009 will present an interesting time. Keep your eyes posted for more details as they unfold ...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Jenn
Looking good there girl. I can tell you are outside with the tufts of green grass growing on the mountainside...great looking muscles...have fun and I am glad that you are safe.