Thursday August 20th, 2009

One more day of this crazy work schedule. It seems like it started forever ago. I have to be honest and say that I am very thankful it's almost over.

My schedule is going to change to a very different kind of busy in two weeks time. I have been accepted at 師大 University to study Mandarin. I'm really looking forward to a new challenge. I just hope it doesn't kick my you know what!

It feels as though my posts have been real sporadic as of late. I took on more than I should have this summer, that I know. I suppose it's just what happens at times.

My bed is calling. I am faced with one more very long hectic day ... the last for some time! We are presenting the parents with a 2-hour farewell show tomorrow evening.

Farewell and good riddance!

1 comment :

AB said...

Dont forget your lunch pail...congrats.