Friday December 4th, 2009 ...


Last night dropped down to 14℃. The chilly ride home left me thinking about how I am going to deal with the temperatures I am about to face. Buying warmer clothes has been on my list of things to do for some time now. As shopping is one of my least favorite things to do, it still remains there.

Time has been speeding by and it seems I hardly have any for myself these days. I did make it to the salon this morning and am now a redhead. It's a nice change but I do have to admit, I miss the shaved head. I'm still not used to seeing myself with this much hair.

I am so looking forward to having three weeks off. I've been at it pretty hard since India which is coming on a year ago. It's hard to believe. I suppose I've not done too badly in the sense of holidays over the past year. Eight months on, four months off.

With brother J getting married next year in Las Vegas, not sure how that trend will work for 2010. That just means I'll have to aim higher for 2011. Seven months on, five months off. I like the sounds of that already ...

2 comments :

Pat said...

Yeah, getting pretty cold... Forget shopping, just use more layers. Today I wore 6, from my T-shirt out to my (very thin and old) gortex shell. It worked last winter!

Stay warm!! ^_^

Jennifer Turek said...

I have been layering as well! Loving my Gortex! Stay warm as well.