Friday December 18th, 2009

The shock of cold Canada seems to be wearing off. It's been about 10°C the past few days which isn't terrible. It's so nice to finally catch up with family and friends after all these years.

Vancouver has made many changes with the upcoming 2010 Olympics. Upon my arrival, I was able to take the Canada Line from the airport into the downtown core. Very convenient!

It snowed my second night in town which was cool to see. I'm sure it's been seven years or so since I've seen snow. It was quite exciting.

Time is cruising past ... surprise, surprise! I now find myself in Victoria. This week will be full of activities starting with my bro's birthday, followed by mine and then Christmas.

I did spend some time wrapping gifts tonight with my mom which has really put me in the Christmas spirit!

I'm not sure it's going to be a white Christmas but it's certainly going to be special!

No comments :