Oh, Canada ...


A new year means out with the old to make room for some new. I donated eight bags of things which is more than many have in this world. That being said, I still have a ton of stuff.

It was nice to have the day off ... it being a Tuesday and all. I've had Tuesday as a regular day off since September yet I've not fully enjoyed one to myself up until now.

My three weeks in Canada was full of activity! I had an amazing time. Being in an all English speaking environment was great. I think I asked more questions than necessary just because I could. Coming back to Taiwan has allowed me to see just how much Chinese I use on a daily basis. I really appreciate being back and the life that I live here.

I didn't take many photos this trip as I was pretty involved with family and friends. I've posted a new album on the right with a few photos I like.

Happy New Year! All the best in 2010! Bring it on!

No comments :