Sunday December 20th, 2009



The video above is of my level one class. Each class was required to do a Christmas video this year for the holidays. I am in the video but tried to hide in the background! I prefer being behind the camera rather than in front!

I found myself at Red Robin last night with my family. They offer a free hamburger on your birthday. The menu claimed that the bacon cheeseburger was the best in the world. I have to say, it was one of the yummiest burgers I've had to date. After came a sundae along with their staff singing us a quick birthday tune! It was great fun! Thanks to Spring for the idea!

It's dropped down to 7°C today and it's chilly, even in the house! I am considering going out for a jog but curling up under the covers with my book sounds much more enjoyable. Brrrr!

No comments :