Wednesday March 17th, 2010

I love that my cats have the ability to make me laugh out loud. It's mostly from their stupidity, but it's still entertainment at its best.

I came home tonight to see Datsun lounging on a chair, half awake from his long daily nap. Levi was nowhere to be seen which is unusual as she's usually by the door before it opens. I heard a muffled meow and thought it was coming from one of the back rooms. I set off to see if she'd locked herself in one of the bathrooms, once again. I then realized the persistent panicked meows were coming from the front of my apartment.

She was out in the hall. It's been a long day and I know I'm tired but I didn't even see her slip out. She wasn't overly impressed!

As for Datsun, he was fully awake by this point and me coming home is always when he gets all of his unused energy out for the day. He loves tearing back and forth through the apartment like a speeding bullet taking out everything is his path ... including Levi. I've only been home twenty minutes and it's quite apparent that she's not having the best evening so far!

Too funny!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

cute story, Jennifer.