Saturday June 5th, 2010

Seems like it is time to leave some words as it's been awhile. I've been back at things which keeps me busy but makes me tired come the end of the day. I am starting week six and still on crutches. I think I'll be needing both for most of this month as well ... unfortunately.

I have feeling coming back in my foot and leg which has been interesting. It's like constant pins and needles. I put my foot on the floor and it sends these weird sensations ... tingly like. I am scheduled to go back to the hospital for more x-rays in a week and a half. I am quite curious to see how much the bone has healed.

I don't really have much to say nor do I have any photos to show. I could talk about the weather here in Taiwan but it can be summed up in one word ... wet.

I found this of interest, however ...

No comments :