Tuesday June 8th, 2010


I purchased my own domain last week with plans of starting a photography site. I am very new to this hosting thing and currently have a one month trial plan to test things out. I'm not overly thrilled with the company I've chosen as they only have automatic layouts which doesn't allow me to access the HTML. I'll have to move on to plan B which hasn't been planned as of yet. Feel free to have a look at my new site, but please don't judge the design ... there wasn't much to choose from.

I did find a different site offering flash templates along with hosting. I made this mock site which is very appealing to me ➜ Flash Site - Take One. Decisions, decisions. Since I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, it's hard to make one.

It seems that I am able to put a bit of weight on my foot ... about 50%. I have been doing the walking motion while using crutches in an attempt of getting my leg used to the idea. It can't happen fast enough. I took my first shower today since the injury and it was awesome! Baths are highly overrated and it will be a LONG time before I find myself taking another.

It's sunny and hot outside and it's unfortunate I can't be out there in it. I will just have to enjoy it from here. I say an afternoon beer is definitely in order. I like my four day work week ...

No comments :