Semester 2: PRO 5 - CON 2

Thursday afternoon was reserved for Psychology. The professor was from the Philippines and demanded full attention from the class, no messing around. She'd randomly call on people, and everyone got their turn, keeping the class on their toes.

I wasn't sure what to think after the first two weeks of classes had been canceled. When we finally came to meet the instructor, she was late and seemed unprepared. Throughout the course, her notes were hard to follow and sometimes her words didn't match the PowerPoint but all in all she taught some great things. A lot of it was familiar and what wasn't made absolute sense.

We covered a lot of material over the 18-week course. Being a field professional, she had many stories that ranged from great to disturbing to questionable. Although her tests were multiple-choice, they were brutal. I could narrow the questions down to two answers but then found myself debating over which one to pencil in as both seemed to fit depending on how one looks at the situation.

I did better than expected on the mid-term and remain unaware of the score on my final. The grade showing on my transcript is high so I must have done well!  I'd almost be interested in Psychology II if the university offered it.

No comments :