2020 Goal: One book per month ...

October's read, Friend Request by Laura Marshall, was another random pick and recommendation from Book Depository. This book was definitely another one of my top books from 2020. I could not put it down! 

It was around this time that I attempted to read Michelle Obama's biography called Becoming. A friend lent me her copy but I just couldn't get into it. I gave up after a few short chapters.

I  realized I wanted to read for pure enjoyment only and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I have read a few James Patterson titles over the years and decided to  attempt another one of his books. Jack and Jill was a good read and another book that was hard to put down. It has inspired me to read more James Patterson titles in 2021.

With him being a popular author with a ton of different books, I imagine I'll be able to find some of his titles at the local library here in Taipei.

I had a library card back in the day though I'm not sure what happened to it. I may get another and start borrowing some books rather than buying all of them!

This book! Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney was another page-turner. The narrative fluctuated between two different time periods which left me slightly confused at first. About a third into the story, information was presented which made me put down the book to rethink the entire first part with this new twist!

I enjoyed the book immensely! The story messed with my mind, made me cringe in parts and kept me excited to keep on reading!

I finished this book in a few short days, allowing me to start my eleventh book for the year 2020!

 
My current read: Hotel K by Kathryn Bonella

No comments :