Check out some new photos from the holidays ...

It's hard to believe Christmas has come and gone again ... as 2006 comes in, I find myself hoping for an even better year than the last. The holiday season was fantastic ... having Mom and Bill in town really made it feel like Christmas. Santa arrived with many presents for all ... and I guess I was an extra good little girl this year as Santa delivered a very special gift ... a two week trip to Cambodia!! (Actually, I am currently waiting to renew my ARC, so if all goes well then Cambodia, here I come ... if not, I will have to head to HK to get a new visa for Taiwan ... fingers crossed!)

Christmas dinner was hectic, but the food was delicious and I believe a good time was had by all. We prepared three turkeys on the BBQ, 2 hams from the oven, mashed yams and potatoes, steamed green beans and carrots, caesar salad, apple pies, cakes and all the toppings ... talk about being spoiled this year! It was a bit crazy with 20 people and a very tiny kitchen ... I had to appreciate the years of Murray get-togethers preparing for what? 32? Every year? Gosh ... tough work, although, 100% worth it in the end, isn't it?!

I find myself with a ton of leftovers so I will attempt my first turkey soup this year. After the new year, I will have a Christmas recycling party as I'll need some help finishing up the leftovers, wouldn't want to be wasteful!

So, as the title reads ... some great shots were taken from my 30th birthday party and from Christmas ... if you find a moment, please check them out. Happiness and health to everyone in 2006!

No comments :