Drugs ...

I neglected to include in my last post that when I went back to the doctor for the second time, he gave me more medicine. He gave me 6 pills to take 3 times a day for 3 days ... plus cough syrup ... no eyedrops though. I decided not to take them, but they looked a little something like this ...


Um, is it just me, or is that a lot of medicine to be consumed in three days?

I've been trying to organize a few things on my computer for the past few hours. I keep thinking about the pictures I've lost and the music I've lost ... I can't believe they are just ... gone.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

The music should be easy to replace... I dunno what program you use to download by for music Soulseek cannot be beat if you're into obscrure stuff... www.slsknet.org

Richard (can't log in?)

Anonymous said...

And I can't type today either...

R.

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks for the info ... I will be sure to check it out!!