Saturday September 16th, 2006


Today didn't turn out to be such a bad day after all. The typhoon is passing and I think the rain should stop as of tomorrow. I hope so as I have a fairly busy week next week and it involves a lot of running into the city. Maybe, if I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'll make my way down the hill to get me that new rain gear I've been promising myself.

I finished the medicine the doctor gave me, another 12 pills today. I still have a bit of a fever and my glands are very swollen. I'm hoping it clears up tomorrow or it'll mean I'll have to go back to see him again.

The day has been quiet and relaxing. I was able to clean my place up ... it looked as though a bomb had gone off somewhere in the week. It's going to be another early night for me. Since it's not raining, I think I'll head out for a walk ... get myself a juice before bed.

Today has certainly been a day of comfort food. After three days of fruit and soup, it was great to have a grilled cheese today and some KD. All that with some apple juice ... how can one not be on the road to recovery?!

No comments :