Sunday September 17th, 2006

Things are looking up already and it's not even 10am. I'm still feeling a bit sweaty, but it could be from the kitty sitting in my lap rather than the fever. It's hard to tell, but I'm sure it's gone. Last night was the first night in over a week that I didn't do the hot cold thing all night. It seems that I now have a cold, but I can deal with that.

Since I've been sick, I've been able to find lots of time to sit in front of my computer. I was finally able to figure out how to get a song to play on myspace.com ... needless to say, I'm pretty happy!

I've also had some time to do some searching on the net and it looks like I may be able to hire an agent to help me to bring both of my cats to China ... for a small fee, of course, but it doesn't seem too outrageous. Levi is one lucky little girl ... I was thinking of putting her out and taking Datsun with me. He is the easier of the two ... although, she is more cuddly.

My laptop is actually on the fritz. I will have to take it in on Monday or Tuesday for a little fine tuning. I've recently been thinking about upgrading, but this one isn't even two years old as of yet ... almost. I really want to upgrade my camera first. I'm going to have a look in HK ... I hear electronics are very cheap there.

Well, I am off for some breakfast and a movie, perhaps.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

The internet isnt the same place without you.