Friday October 27th, 2006

















Michael Kremko Photography


What I wouldn't do to be there right now ... relaxing on that beach. The weather is a bit crazy today. Some blue skies and a bright sun with rain coming down every which way. I've been up with Datsun most of the night as he's been sick to his stomach ... poor little guy. He did decide to throw up on my blanket ... hard to say whether or not it will dry today. The sun is strong, but the air is wet. Thank goodness for extra blankets.

I'm glad it's Friday ... the week has been busy. I had a meeting with my principal yesterday as one of my troubled students is, perhaps, leaving the school. I have to say, I'm not too sad to see him go but Mommy, of course, is blaming myself and my co-teacher for being bad teachers. My principal asked what it was that we can do to make things better. My only response to this was that the school and Mommy should have been paying attention from the start. I asked the school to fail him after level one and Mom promised to help him out and promised he'd try harder. Of course, he failed miserably. I asked the school to fail him after level two, but this would be an embarrassment to Mom so on to level three he went. Now that he's completely lost, it seems to be my fault. As per my earlier post, there are a lot of people in this country that shouldn't be allowed to mind animals ... there are also lots of people that shouldn't be allowed the pleasures of children. Most of them do not get the love that is required.

Levi has just pushed my Chinese homework off the table and onto the floor. I guess that means I best get back at it. My teacher will be here in about a half hour and I still have some writing to do. She's eating the paper ... what a BRAT!!!

No comments :