Saturday October 28th, 2006

I find it hard to believe that November is arriving in a few short days. Today is turning out to be alright, weatherwise. The sun is making great efforts to show ... both the cats are basking in it now.

I have a few errands to run today. Other than that, it should be fairly quiet. Tonight is Adam G's annual Halloween Party. It should be a blast ... two apartments, side by side, open to all! I will be going as a devilish vampire.

We had our halloween parade at school on Wednesday ... it was fun. I think the kids enjoyed it. I was able to download some Charlie Brown cartoons. The bundle came with all the holidays specials like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and even Valentine's Day. I will probably show the Halloween episode on Monday for the kids.

Must get out in that warm sun for some excerise. Hopefully some halloween photos will follow tomorrow. Boo!

No comments :