Monday December 4th, 2006

I'm afraid winter has arrived. The rain has started and the weather says highs of 23, lows of 15 ... brrr. Yesterday involved bringing out my heaters and wearing gloves on my scooter.

The weekend was busy but was mostly spent indoors. I did make it to the city on Saturday. I got my hair cut and coloured ... I am blonde again. At the moment, it must glow in the dark. I'll see if I can't get a photo and post it.

From now until Christmas things will be busy. My weekends are filling up with this and that. I am thinking of hosting a party on the 23rd at my place. As Christmas falls on a Monday, I will find myself with afternoon classes.

Levi is lying on a third of my keyboard making it very difficult to type. I know ... I should probably just push her off, but she'll come back ... again and again, purring louder with each return.

I am waiting for a load of laundry to finish before I hit the gym. Chinese class went well this morning ... we are halfway through chapter 10. These 7am - 9am classes are killing me ... I'm not used to getting up that early. These days, the nights are late as are the mornings ... perfect for this kind of weather.

I've started doing some research into cameras. I may take an extra month so that I can put more money into a nicer one. It'll be worth it. I suppose it will also depend on whether or not my camera holds out for the holidays.

And the washer goes ding ... the clothes are never going to dry. Perhaps tomorrow or the day after that!

1 comment :

Adamcbradway said...

Good to know that little red cat is up to her same old tricks, got a good smile out of that one..