Tuesday June 15th, 2010


When I first made the above pic in Photoshop, I was three weeks into my injury and felt like I was in prison. I don't feel this way anymore but it does look like I'm at the halfway point as per the doctor's estimated healing time.

It was two weeks ago that I said I'd be walking with one crutch in two weeks time ... that brings me to now and it's not so. I'm still using both. I can do a lot more with them though ... they have even come in handy at times, believe it or not.

I went through a week or two of huge improvement in motion and movement without any pain but the past two weeks have been much the same. I haven't experienced much of a jump in the healing process. I can see the end in sight although it can't come soon enough.

The weather has been extremely wet which makes having to stay indoors a bit easier. I will be spending the last while of my injury trying to create a new website for photography. I switched the hosting company and now need to teach myself how to make a template. This project is going to take much longer and be a lot more difficult than originally anticipated.

If it's not complete by the time I'm healed, perhaps another game of dodge ball will be in order ...

No comments :